$33,Letter,,Name,all-4music.com,Custom,Needlepoint,room,Craft Supplies Tools , Patterns How To , Kits,Child’s,/bethink1573577.html,kit,,Initial,tapest Custom Needlepoint kit Initial Name Letter Child’s room tapest Surprise price Custom Needlepoint kit Initial Name Letter Child’s room tapest Surprise price $33 Custom Needlepoint kit, Initial Name Letter, Child’s room tapest Craft Supplies Tools Patterns How To Kits $33 Custom Needlepoint kit, Initial Name Letter, Child’s room tapest Craft Supplies Tools Patterns How To Kits $33,Letter,,Name,all-4music.com,Custom,Needlepoint,room,Craft Supplies Tools , Patterns How To , Kits,Child’s,/bethink1573577.html,kit,,Initial,tapest
Nothing compares to making something by hand with love for a special child in your life. Stitched in durable 100% wool, this custom initial design will last a lifetime as a family needlepoint treasure. The fun underwater motif with a toothy shark is not complicated to stitch and doesn#39;t use many colours so it can be attempted by beginners and advanced stitchers alike. The 10quot;x10quot; (25.5 cm x 25.5 cm) design looks fabulous either stitched into a pillow or framed. This design also comes in a mermaid theme, click here www.etsy.com/listing/712451389
This item has three options with three different prices (see drop-down menu):
1) CANVAS ONLY option includes:
• Design printed onto 12 h.p.i Zweigart interlock canvas. Design is 10quot; x10quot; (25.5 cm x 25.5 cm) and printed onto a 13quot;x13quot; (33 cm x 33cm) piece of canvas.
• Stitching diagrams on how to work the recommended tent stitches (entire design uses same stitch). If you plan to purchase your own wool, I specify the recommended colours and brand as well as the yardage needed.
• Paper pattern: Full colour 11” x17” chart with symbols. I have included a paper pattern for those instances where it is not clear from the canvas as to what colour you need to use. This way you always know what colour stitch to put where.
2) CANVAS WOOL option includes:
• ALL OF THE ABOVE plus:
• Step-by-step photo instructions on how to needlepoint using the recommended stitches. These very detailed instructions will get a beginner up and stitching and include all the information you need to complete the design.
• Generous amounts of Appleton 4 ply tapestry 100% wool. Spun and dyed in Buckinghamshire, England, Appleton has been producing high quality wool for 178 years. I love the durability and the shades of Appleton, and, nothing beats the look and feel of 100% wool. Tapestry wool does not need to be split - you just thread and stitch, it covers the canvas perfectly and provides very even tension;
• Size 20 tapestry needle and threader.
3) PILLOW KIT option includes:
• ALL OF THE ABOVE plus:
• Choice of red or blue backing fabric;
• Matching piping;
• A 10quot;x10quot; stuffed pillow/cushion insert
• Detailed photo instructions on how to finish as a pillow with piping using hand-sewing (no sewing machine necessary). You only need basic sewing skills to finish into a pillow and can be completed by a beginner sewer;
• Hand-sewing needle and matching thread;
The pillow shown in the images was completed using the tent stitch, one of the easiest needlepointing stitches out there. Of all the needlecrafts, I find needlepointing to be the most enjoyable and the least frustrating. It’s therapeutic, relaxing, super easy to master and electronics-free! I always stitch up all my designs before listing them in my store. That way you can see how the finished product will actually look like.
Thanks for looking at Hermit Crab Stitchery!